Bath kneeler is no bath-time gimmick but rather a necessity to improve posture and reduce the incidence of bursitis or general knee pain.
Bath-time with baby or toddler can mean a lengthy time on your knees splashing water and playing. Or, it can mean bending over the bath either from a standing position or when sat at the edge of the bath tub. Whether leaning over or kneeling on cold hard tiles, both bring discomfort and stress to the lower back or knees. But there is a solution to greater comfort at this important time in a child's daily routine.
The KneePal bath kneeler was purposefully designed to bring comfort at bath-time. With its nonslip backing and ergonomic cushioning, your knees will thoroughly appreciate the soft comfort.
Many parents say they just role-up a towel and kneel on that. A wet soggy towel, they'll go to admit does not offer enough cushioning to avoid pain.
KneePal stays firmly on the ground and won't slip around on a wet floor.
How the KneePal bath kneeler brings comfort to bath time
- Waterproof polyurethane kneeling pad - so no more soggy towels to kneel on.
- Ergonomically designed to cushion your knees and support your back while kneeling - prevents the onset of Bursitis.
- Takes the agonising discomfort out of kneeling on cold hard tiles.
- Soft moulded knees for the ultimate in kneeling comfort for bath-time - and for anyone who spends time on their knees.
- Light, portable design so easy to carry around with you.
- Non-slip polyurethane
So, go on why not enjoy bath time even more than ever before! KneePal will alter the ergonomics of kneeling forever!